Dive center Management, business and marketing
Carol and Jérôme started as managers of a dive center and faced the issues linked to several settings: technical, cultural, operational and other specificities linked to management, business and marketing of a dive center abroad.
After a four years managing dive centers in Asia, Carol, former consultant in management and business performances for almost 8 years, has created this course which will allow you (among other objectives) to:
- Better know the diving industry, globally and locally, and to adapt it to global strategy.
- Learn to do a market study and elaborate a business plan.
- Build a communication plan.
- Know how to operate a dive center daily.
- Develop your technical, business and marketing knowledge of a dive center.
To whom is aimed this course of dive center management?
This management, business and marketing of a dive center is aimed to the divers (instructors, divemasters or other level) who wish to pursue a career into managing a dive center or wish to have their own dive center abroad. Many existing dive centers or dive resorts are looking for a new manager, even a couple, to manage their business. This training is therefore a considerable asset in the process. It’s also an asset for experienced divemasters and PADI instructors wishing to evolve towards new responsibilities and to optimize their success:
- With their coworkers / employees.
- With the local environment.
Alternating theory and case studies, real set-ups, coaching, sharing experience, daily immersion into Equation dive center and its development, this course is offered in a traditional 12 days courses or as a 1 to 2 months practical training, which can follow the Divemaster Eco training.
Dive center management rate
- From 47.000 PHP (Approximately €780 / 1070 USD),
- according to the initial level of the candidate.